Houston’s Top Supplier Of Bathroom Lights
The bathroom is one of the most widely used — yet, often overlooked — rooms in your home, which is why you should invest in some high-quality bathroom lights for it.
If you’re shopping for new bathroom lights, be sure to check out M&M Lighting’s large selection of residential and commercial light fixtures online. We offer high-quality light fixtures from some of the best lighting manufacturers in the industry including Lutron, Casablanca, and Hadco.
Browse our decorative selection of two-light fixtures to hang above your bathroom vanity, pillar candles to install above the bathtub, or mirrors with lights to display above your sink. We also offer vent fans for your bathroom, sconces, pendants and more.
We have years of experience helping individuals in the Houston community find their perfect lighting solutions — nearly 60, to be exact. Our lighting consultants know lights better than anybody else in this area. Stop by our lighting showroom in Houston today or browse our lighting options online today!
When it comes to your bathroom lighting, you want to include all three types of layered lighting: ambient lighting, task lighting and accent lighting. This will ensure you have proper lighting for everyday use as well as specific lighting for tasks when you need it. You can also choose unique and out-of-the-ordinary light fixtures that add extra flair and style to the room (chandeliers over the tub, anyone?)
Luckily, at M&M Lighting, we provide a variety of bathroom light types that will help turn your poorly lit bathroom into one you’ve always dreamed of. Whether you’re starting from scratch or upgrading, we offer the following types of bathroom lights:
- Two-light fixtures
- Three-light fixtures
- Four-light fixtures
- Fixtures for five and more lights
- Mirrors with lights
- Pillar candle lights
- And more!
We also offer vent fans for your convenience. Still unsure of what type of lights will look best in the bathrooms of your home? Don’t sweat it. Schedule an appointment with one of our experienced lighting consultants for assistance today.
There are so many different bathroom lights to choose from at M&M Lighting, so we understand that it can be overwhelming to find the ones that will work best for you. Here are some common bathroom lighting tips you should keep in mind when you’re selecting lighting solutions for your home:
- Ceiling lights should be your first focus, as these will set the entire atmosphere and lighting for the room. We suggest recessed lights.
- If you’re placing a light fixture above a mirror, make sure it’s narrower than your vanity.
- When you have a double sink vanity, use the same light fixture above both sinks or invest in one large light fixture that comfortably sits above both — about 5.5 to 7 feet above the floor.
- If you prefer wall lights, install a fixture on both sides of your mirror or vanity. Install these wall lights about 5 feet above the floor.
- For the most optimized lighting, combine the above tips and invest in wall lights and over-the-mirror lights. This strategy ensures that light is coming from all directions.
- Make sure any lights you’re using near water for your shower or tub area are wet-rated lights.
- Layer your lighting. When you have different sources of lighting, you can adjust the lighting in the room to match whatever task you’re accomplishing in it.
- If possible, include as much natural lighting as you can!
Above all else, get creative and choose fixtures that best match the overall style of your home. Your bathroom is where you’ll spend time shaving, putting on makeup and relaxing, so choose bathroom lights you absolutely love.