We’re best known for our high-quality lighting products, but don’t think that’s all we limit ourselves to. M&M Lighting in Houston is proud to offer a wonderful array of decorative and affordable home accents for the interior decor in your home.
Whether you’re shopping for a round oval mirror to display in your bathroom, prints to hang in your family room, or candle holders to display on your dining room table, you’re sure to find the perfect accents for your home. On top of home accents, we also offer a large selection of lighting products for all of your task lighting, ambient lighting and accent lighting needs.
For more than 50 years, our team of lighting specialists has helped connect the greater Houston community with their lighting needs. Visit our lighting showroom today to browse our home accents or to check out some of our chandeliers, fans and other lighting products in person. You can also give us a call if you have any further questions about our products or services!
Home accents are just as important as the lighting solutions in your home. Proper lighting solutions will illuminate the spaces where you’ll place your home accents, ultimately making your decorations more viewable, clear and pronounced. They are also the tiny details in your home where you get to showcase your personality and style.
Here are the several types of home accents we offer at M&M Lighting:
- Round oval mirrors
- Rectangle mirrors
- Mirrors with lights
- Oil artwork
- Picture lighting
- Accent accessories
- Vases and planters
Each of these home accents can help you portray whatever sense of style you’re aiming for. Need help deciding which ones will look best in your home? Ask for help from one of our showroom consultants.
When it comes to adding home accents to the rooms in your house, it might seem like a simple task. But unfortunately, not all of us are amazingly talented at interior design (and that’s OK!) Even if designing and decorating the rooms in your home is your forte, we’ve listed several tips below for that will help when you’re choosing decorative accents to match your home’s style:
- Make sure to see the big picture. Don’t fixate too much on a certain area of the room. You want to pick home accents that create an intentional flow of the room.
- Choose quality over quantity. When it comes to decorating your home, more isn’t always better. Trust your gut, but we suggest choosing home accents that mean something to you over ones you can buy in mass production that are available at any department store.
- Choose home accents that fit. Nothing is worse than falling in love with a home accent that is too big or too small for your room of choice. Pick products that will comfortably fit in your desired space to keep the room from feeling too crowded or overwhelmingly small.
- Think out of the box. Consider arrangements that aren’t exactly symmetrical. Mix and match your colors with your textures. If you think something will look weird or funky, sometimes those are the decorations that work the best.
- Add as you go. If you purchase too many home accessories up front, you might realize you overdid it. Add home accents to the rooms in your home as you see fit.
And of course, our number one tip: never forget about your lighting. Optimized lighting solutions will make the difference between an average room and a great room.
We understand the importance of finding the perfect finishing touches for your home. They’re the tiny, intricate details that turn your house a home. That’s why we offer home accents at our lighting showroom in Houston — we want to be your one-stop-shop for the personal details in your home.
If you’re unsure of where to start or if you require further assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to our staff members. We can help you find both lighting solutions and home accents that fit your style and budget. You can also reference our blog, where we post educational and informational articles relevant to lighting solutions and products.
Shop our collection online or stop by our showroom today! We look forward to meeting you.