Your Trusted Source For Wall Lights in Houston
If you are shopping for new or updated wall lights, M&M Lighting in Houston is your one-stop-shop for wall lighting solutions. We are Houston’s Top Rated Local® lighting showroom, and we take pride in carrying a wide selection of the top names in the lighting industry.
Whether you are searching for elegant bathroom lights, stunning wall torches or practical under-cabinet lighting, you are sure to find what you are looking for in our large inventory of high-quality wall lighting fixtures. Our lighting experts are some of the most trusted in the industry, as we’ve been assisting the Houston community with their lighting needs for more than five decades.
Types Of Wall Lights
Pieces of art, tapestries and picture frames aren’t the only way you can spruce up the walls in your home or business. Wall lights can also be used for decorative purposes while also serving a purpose of functionality.
Wall lights are primarily used to add ambient lighting to a space, which is the general lighting used to illuminate a room. They also have a role in task lighting as well, which is used to illuminate a specific area so a task can be completed successfully.
Whether you’re looking for basic wall sconces to upgrade the outdated ones in your apartment or you’re seeking undercabinet lights for your kitchen to make cooking dinner in the evenings a little bit easier, we’ve got a large selection of wall lights for you to choose from. Our selection boasts a wide variety of finishes, styles, designs and sizes so you’re sure to find wall lights you’ll absolutely fall in love with.
Here are the types of wall lighting solutions we offer at M&M Lighting:
- Bathroom lights
- Wall torchieres
- Picture lighting
- Swing-arm and pharmacy swing arm lights
- Mini shaded lights
- Undercabinet lights
- Mirrors and other home decor that can be placed on your walls
No matter what design you’re going for, wall lights are practical in just about every room in your home — your kitchen, your bedrooms, your bathrooms, your living room, your hallways, your entryway. You can never go wrong with high-quality wall lights, so let one of our lighting consultants help you find the ideal ones for your home’s style (and your budget). Schedule an appointment today.
How To Choose The Right Wall Lights For Your Home
In order for wall lights to fulfill their full effect of illumination and beauty, you need to choose the proper wall lights for the room of installation. For example, you shouldn’t install kitchen wall sconces in your home’s guest bathroom, just as you shouldn’t install bathroom lights in the hallways of your home.
There’s a lot more thought and precision that goes into choosing the right wall lights for your home than you might initially believe. That’s why we’ve decided to break down wall lighting for the rooms in your home. Here are the wall light types that work best in these specific rooms in your home.
- For your bedroom: Wall sconces can greatly complement the ambient lighting of any hanging or ceiling lights, such as chandeliers or pendants. Wall-mounted swing-arm lights are also a wonderful option for task lighting if you find yourself regularly needing a reading light near your bed or resting area.
- For your bathrooms: Wet or damp rated wall sconces fit perfectly alongside the mirrors in your bathrooms. If you align one on each side of the mirror, that should do the trick!
- For your dining room: Wall sconces can accompany any hanging or ceiling lights to spruce up the lighting for your dinner guests while also impressing them.
- For your kitchen: Undercabinet lights are the perfect type of task lighting to brighten the countertops in your kitchen area. That means no more cutting veggies and writing grocery lists in the dark!
- For your hallways: Wall torchieres can add an elegant and charismatic flair to the lighting in your hallways. Picture lights can be used to illuminate any art pieces or family photos you want to be able to see in the dark.
- For your entryway: Decorative wall sconces and wall torchieres will give your guests the warm welcome they desire whenever they walk into your home!
Pro tip: Before you install any wall lights in your home or office, make sure to take any correct measurements beforehand. This means measuring the space on your wall where you’ll install the light fixture as well as the actual dimensions of the wall light fixture itself.
By taking the time to get these measurements ahead of time, you’ll save yourself any future headaches if the wall lights were to not fit in the space correctly. You’ll also have the opportunity to present these measurements to one of our lighting specialists, who then will be able to help you narrow down your search to wall lights that fit within those dimensions.
Choose M&M Lighting As Your Houston Lighting Supplier
Whatever wall lighting fixtures you may need, our lighting specialists can assist you in finding the perfect ones for your home! We’ve been helping customers in the Houston community for more than 50 years, always connecting them with wall lights that are best catered toward their personal styles and their budgets.
Your convenience is important to us, which is why we offer two great ways for you to explore our lighting solutions. To explore our large collection of wall lights, you can browse our online catalog or you can stop by our Houston lighting showroom in person to chat face-to-face with one of our lighting consultants. Either way, we’re sure you’ll find something you’ll fall in love with to place in your home or business. Schedule an appointment today.
For more information, tips and advice on wall lighting and other lighting solutions for your home and business, make sure to follow our educational blog here!